• My grandfather's property

Dear sir,

My grand father is of unsound mind, my grand father's guardian who is my grand mother gave GPA to my grand fathers brother to use my grand father right in their father property and same was used and properties were sold and some were transferred to his family members and further partition deed was executed and some properties were given to us but ultimately we got only some 10% of property but now feel we should get another 40% of property. We didn't get any proceeds of properties sold through GPA .
once grand mother   as guardian had executed GPA then holder was entitled to use the said GPA for sale of property . if however GPA has fraudulently sold these properties then your grand mother can revoke POA granted . challenge sale made to family members for consideration below the market price . contact a local lawyer in bangalore
File a suit for partition and seek your complete share of property by questioning so-called GPA transaction which is not in your interest.
Sai Kiran R
How was your grand mother appointed a guardian of your grand father? By which provision of law she transferred the right of your grand father in his parental property? Did you enter into a settlement with brother of your grand father whereby you agreed to take some of the properties and renounce your right in other? Your grand mother could not have unilaterally transferred her husband's proprietary rights. The legal remedy for you is to challenge the GPA she made in favour of her husband's brother.
Hi, you can file suit for partition and one more thing when the sale deed was registered you to challenge the entire sale deeds which was registered through GPA.
you can challenge it court