Purchased a plot 4.5 years back, no possession, want refund
We're 3 people who've purchased a plot in Lucknow 4.5 years back in Konark Sun City , Area = 2150 sq ft, Till date builder has not developed that land (No Roads, sewers construction as promised in Brochure)
Given me an allotment letter along with Plot-no & Map, but in actual there's No possession on ground.
Due to lack of hope & loss of complete Trust over Builder, we want our entire money back with 18% interest along with compensation for Mental Harassment from Builder.
Plz guide us in this regards, How to take further steps.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
Thanks for all your replies:
Answering to query of "Ajay Sethi"
1)did allotment letter mention when development would be completed?
A: Allotment Letter is dated - 21-Feb-2016 & says - PLOT Number SECTOR-A , TYPE-B (2152) , PLOT-142 has been alloted to you. But when asked him for actual plot on the ground he said it'll just take 6 months more for some development , since then i am just listening excuses one after another (& its been 3 years waiting, hopelessly).
when I pressurize him a little then he's asking My account details (that's just an instinct to buy more time) to refund the amount, but actually doing nothing - that i understood. So Now only legal option is the way.
2)what are the terms and conditions of allotment ?
Terms & conditions says that Developed Plots will be offered post 18 months ([deleted]) of agreement date = 25-Feb-2014 ,But after 18 months I just received an allotment letter - BUT NO ACTUAL PLOT ON THE GROUND , For which i am waiting from last 3 years (since - [deleted])
3)has any sale deed been executed ?
No Sale Deed executed yet, as I just paid 90% of the payment. If I make remaining 10% payment - then builder is telling Registry can be done, But My question is when Plot hasn't developed yet - then what's the meaning of Registry ?
I've taken that plot as an investment hence don't want to pay for registry charges, hence holding that last 10% payment to builder.
Answering to query of "Yogendra Singh Rajawat"
4)is there any cancellation clause in the sale deed?
As such No clarity on cancellation mentioned in agreement , its an Open area for both party.
What is the date of possession ?
Date of possesion as per agreement = ([deleted])
Asked 4 years ago