• SPV owned by Indian subsidiary for Real estate acquisition

I am intrested to know how it is possible to go in real state business in foreign counties with a legal approach. 

I have a private limited company dealing in real estate. Is it possible that I legally found an offshore company or subsidiary in foreign and then that entity creates a SPV for purposes of holding /engaging in real estate/ farmlands sector.

Or its is possible by subsidiary only. If not please help me with legal way to approach the goal.
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
you have to check the rules and regulations for operating in foreign country . whether there is any restriction for investment in real estate in said country ? whether it is necessary that citizens of that country have to be shareholders? limit of foreign holdings in that country? contact a local lawyer in the country wherein you desire to do business in .

you can easily bear the consultation fee of a lawyer so it will be better to contact a lawyer personally and discuss with him/her in detail.

it can be mutually decided between the parties and if the laws permit then it can be

This is a question that can be decided only by a lawyer in the country where you wish to invest in real estate as it takes within its realm the real estate law prevailing therein. So avail the legal services of a legal practitioner in the country where you intend to invest.