• Disown and property problem

Hi. Ms. A is the sole owner of a two flats in Borivali, Mumbai which she got from her husband post her husband's death. The no objection certificate was signed by her two son's Mr.B , elder one and Mr. C younger one. However, due to Mr. B's criminal records, Miss A disowed him in 2004 by providing a notice is the newspaper that she and her younger son Mr.C has no relation of any nature with Mr. B. Now, Miss A wants to transfer the flats in the name of Mr. C. Is it possible to get it transferred in Mr.C's name without any objection from Mr. B.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
already replied

it cannot be transferred in C name . A is mere trustee for legal heirs . she has no right to sell the property . mere Noc for transfer of flat in her name by 2 sons does not make her absolute owner of flats

I have already replied to this question. I cannot comprehend how your main question in this thread is any different from your previous two queries. You have merely changed the nomenclature of your question, whereas the body remains identically similar to the bodies in previous two queries.

Indemnity agreement could not have even been executed in such a scenario.

she needs Relinquishment deed signed  by her sons not indemnity agreement

Same answer.