• Fraud message

Dear sir 
Good evening 
Main Pradeep Khandare hu mere sath ek hadsa huwa hai huwa aise ki ek bar mere dost ke jijaji mere pass aye aur bole ki ek verify kr NE ka hai verify main uska name aur business ki detail thi aur ek msg kr ne kaha msg tha ki aapka 10lakh ka Loan approved Ho gaya hai. Yeh msg pe samne wale ne dost ke jijaji ko 2lakh rupee de Diya wo msg mere mobile no. Se tha aur wo no. Mere company ka tha. Kuch din baad us customer ka phone aya aur kahne laga ki mere loan ka kya huwa to Maine use such such bol diya mere no. Se mere dost ke jijajine kaha tha msg ke liye to us customer ne police station main complete ki aur naam bhi dal diya.
Please sir suggest me.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Buddhist

2 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

10 Answers

Hi, police investigation join karke aap police ko incident or real facts ke baarein mein bataye .. Police ke pass power hai ki aapka naam FIR mein se nikal sakti hai

Hemant Chaudhary
Advocate, Gurgaon
4629 Answers
67 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1) You can put all allegations on friends brother-in-law that by fraudly your company handset took by him to make call and he messaged from it to that customer and you was not known to this when customer called at that time you come to know all this matter. Secondly you thought it will get rectify soon but the customer made complaints against your company number.

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12739 Answers
226 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0


You may become a witness for the said crime by that jijaji and say that he asked to give your mobile for some important call and he sent sms his own.

Ganesh Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
6646 Answers
16 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Agor apke namse police station mei complaint register hua tu apko immediately anticipatory bail file korna padega before High Court.

Bindu Gogoi
Advocate, Guwahati
75 Answers
2 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

You should take the defence that you are not party to any such transaction

Your friend brother in law had just used your phone for sending message and you disclosed said fact to the complainant

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
91342 Answers
6823 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Aap ko batana hai ki aapka usme koi hath nahi tha...bus aapke dost ke jijaji ne request ki to aapme apna phone unko use karne diya...baki aapko kuch nahi pata....

Abhilasha Wanmali
Advocate, Nagpur
1021 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

If he has paid some money then he has to provide the complete banking details to the police you have to support the police in the investigation please arrange for the anticipatory bail for that you cannot be arrested during the investigation and make yourself available for investigation

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6849 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

pareshani ki koi baat nahi aap ne sahi kiya batakar, agar police station se call aaye to aap jaakar police station mein bhi aise hi bataye jo aapke sath hua hai.

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19291 Answers
32 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0


agar aapke paas police ki taraf se koi notice aata hai to police ke paaas jaake apni safai de dijiyega.

Chinta ki koi baat nahi hai.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
18043 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You should first ascertain your role in this loan and how far you have involved in it.

If you have no involvement in this then you may give a statement to the police about your non-involvement and you have been falsely implicated in this fraudulent activity by the vested interest people.

You can also give a counter complaint against the person who cheated and trapped you in this utilizing your innocence.

You can also obtain AB and then challenge the main case in the court of law.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
81519 Answers
1836 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer