• Complain in caw cell

Sir my wife complain in caw cell against me and my parents after she caught red handed while talked with her mother and abusing us after we have a fight they given a false complaint us of dowry and harrasment a scripted story 7 to 8 pages after that councling is failed ,in meantime girl are ready to admit my complaint are false and they given to me as para to para refer to caw cell but in caw cell they refused to take that application and provocad against me and then girl refused to give that rebuttle application  but I have a photocopy of that application duly signed by her can court consider on that and I have a recording in which they abused my mother pls suggest what can I do
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
File your reply against her complaint before CAW cell and if she is not ready to settle the matter amicably and police register FIR then get AB and fight the case on merit

feel free to call
contact a local lawyer.if wife is refusing to withdraw complaint and fir is lodged take anticipatory bail . copy of application signed by your wife will help you in your case as your wife. has admitted false c
omplaint is filed
The court can certainly consider the application if it bears her signature. Keep safe in your possession the recording which you have as it might come to your avail in the event of her filing a case against you. 

If she has not withdrawn her complaint then immediately take bail to pre-empt the possibility of your arrest being made
first of all do not worry,if counselling has failed,then there will  be mediation proceedings and if mediation fails then you will produced before DCP and after obtaining his permission the FIR will be registered,once FIR is registered before arresting you they will have to obtain permission from DCP to arrest you.try to obtain anticipatory bail once FIR is registered,if you try for aniticipatory bail before registration of FIR,in that case your can get 7 days pre arrest notice,and once you have that then you can obvilously go for anticipatory bail once you receive notice from the police to arrest you.
do not destroy the recording of conversation of your wife wherein she abused your mother . it will help in your long legal battle ahead
dont worry just filed anticipatory bail n when ur lawyer argu the bail then the application n conversation will help u in ur bail after that it helps in ur case also.
Deepak Rao