• Section 107

i purchased a car parking garage in a complex from large promoter but as i dont have flat in that complex the association dont allow me to enter complex . Promoter asked me to lodge police complain & sec 144 which i did but no use..   next the Association people also  lodged  144 & 107  in my name .. what should i do ?? How i get my space or my money back & get rid of this 107  & 144  ?how long 107 validity time ?
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
Dear Querist
file a complaint before court for restrain them to do that types of act against you.
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4875 Answers
224 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

No need to file a case u/sec.144 Cr.P.C. and 107 Cr.P.C.,which are time and money loss,if the association has filed the same case then you should defend the case through a lawyer.You have two option--one is to file a case against the developer in Consumer Forum for possession or money back, or alternate is against the Association in Civil Court for recovery of Possession.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
386 Answers
28 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

i go by minansu bhadra views
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

You can lodge FIR through Court u / s 156(3) CrPC.
Ranbir Singh Sharma
Advocate, Ghaziabad
15 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

107 & 144 is always time consuming. You may move HC to quash the same. 
Move District Civil Court against association for recovery of possession.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer