1) USA court decrees are generally invalid, if the divorce decree is not in accordance to Hindu marriage act and all the more if the wife is an Ex-parte in the said divorce.
2) Honestly the Ex-parte Divorce decree of US courts is of no help in whatsoever manner Unless and until your wife has been residing in USA and has entered appearance in USA Court through her attorney.
3) Mere awareness of USA Court proceedings will be No help to you as your wife in all probability is conscious of the legal fact that 2 concurrent divorce proceedings are expressly prohibited under any law and in any country(ies) (including USA).
4) Also given that you have already filed a divorce case in Noida, and subsequently you filed a divorce proceeding in USA, it will be considered as Forum Shopping by you and as such the divorce decree of USA court will be NULL and Void.
5) Due to aforementioned reasons, your USA Divorce decree cannot be the ground for your remarriage in India
6) The Only option left to you is accelerate the proceedings in Noida and pray that your wife will be ex-parte in Noida proceedings as well and wait for the appeal period of 90 days to get over before remarrying.
Hope this information is useful.