1. The property title documents,parent deed, tax receipts, OC/CC (if it is a flat), share certificate on her name, NOC for selling this property by the society, bank loan details and all other relevant documents pertaining to the flat, the POA deed duly registered in India even though it has been notarised in that country, PAN details, other identity proofs.
2. There is nothing wrong in buying the property through a POA agent, but that POA deed should be registered document.
3. By getting it registered here in India with the sub registrar within whose jurisdiction the property situate.
4. Obtain a latest life certificate of the principal and also check with the sub-registrar's office for cancellation of this POA deed.
The registered POA deed has to be cancelled by a registered cancellation deed only.
5. Obtain a life certificate certified by a medical attendant of that country.