Heirship on biological father's proper of a son in the event of adopted to a other family
I have been adopted by my Auntie through a deed. At the time of my adoption, I have one brother and one sister. But I have been remained with biological father's house till now. The details of my activities / sacrifices are given here under :
1. My sister was got married during 1985 wherein I am giving equal share at par with my mother to perform her marriage.
2. Biological Mother expired during 1987 and her last rites were performed by equal financial contribution by my brother and me.
3. My elder brother was expired during 1988 where in I have incurred the total expenditure for performing his last writes. It is a fact that for his treatment I had taken him to AIIMS,New Delhi and a part of expenditure was also borne by me.
4. After death of my brother, I had taken the care of his wife, two sons and one daughter in every respect till 2017 December. During the span i.e [deleted] I had sacrificed for the family members of deceased brother i.e burn the day to day each and every expenditure for grooming them, total expenditure incurred for the marriage of his daughter, participate physically and financially in every occasions of his in-law's family.
5.I had burn all the expenditure for performing the last rites of my biological father as the elder brother was not alive at that time.
6. During 2016 his elder son was got married and I have incurred approximately Rs. 1.5 Lakhs out of the total expenditure incurred by him.
7. Apart from the above, I have been giving all types of support to my Sister of Biological family financial and physical who should be required to extend as per our Hinduisim tradition.
8. To restore the property of Biological Father which stands in the name of Biological Mother, I have been incurring all expenditure i.e maintenance of the building, electricity charges (which stands in the name of my Biological Father), revenue charges, Telephone & Water Bill charges which stands in my name apart from day to day living expenditure.
9. Now my Bhabi & her children are united together and stands against me and trying to get out from that residence and prepare to go to any extent even to manhandling. It would be proper to indicate here that avoiding physical torture and I have been residing with my original son which is 60 K.Ms away since December'2017. But I am going to that residence frequently and staying there maximum period of 2-3 nights.
Now my question arises : As I have been extending by best efforts inclusive of financial and physical support towards the Biological Family, shall I have no legally claim on the property of Biological Father's & Mother's ?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law