• Getting details of my grandfather's will

Hello All,

I want to know whether is it possible to get WILL details of my Mother's father. He died 12 years back and my mother have 1 brother and 1 elder sister who never shared WILL details of my grandfather. 
My questions are:
How can I get WILL details?
What is the procedure I need to follow for the same?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, whether they have changed the katha of the property on the basis of will then you can get the will there or else give legal notice to the person in whose custody will is there.

In order to find out whether will was made by your grand father you need to carry out a search with the registrar. Avail the services of a lawyer to this end.

whether your mother brother and sister have taken any property of your grandfather

your mother should issue legal notice to brother and sister  to furnish copy of will if any made by grandfather . if no will is made she can file suit for partition

Take the assistance of a local lawyer. He will guide you to the proper registrar's office.

pleasure

you must be having your grand father residential address . there must be a sub registrar office located near the said area . you have to make inquires as to whether will is registered in said sub registrar office .

if however will is not registered then you wont find any such details . please note that registrartion of will is optional and not mandatory requirement