1. The meaning of the said statement is that you can run the said pre school provided you are permitted by the PMC and the Society. If permission is not taken, you can not run the pre school,
2. You should have availed the said permission and NOC before starting the school & till you get the said permission your pre-school stands as illegal,
3. No. The Society can evict all including the pre-school depending on its discretion. No body can dictate the society as to whom it should choose to evict first,
4. The Society can disallow entry of unauthorised persons in to its premises. It is to be noted that Society decision is the decision of its majority members who are the flat owners of the complex,
5. There are tens of thousands of commuters who travel without ticket by trains and for that reason no body can claim that he/she should not be booked by Indian Railways for travelling without ticket,
6. However, there is one plus point for you. The Society can not apply force on you for evicting you. It shall have to file an eviction suit through the bunglow/flat owner and after being directed by the Court can evict you with the help of police. Till then you can happily run your show.