• Land Acquisition Act 1894

Res Sir/Mam i am From Maharashtra , i , want to know about the of Question's answer

Q.1 Government was acquire our land in 1958 for publi purpose but until 2013 they failed for use that land , so we want to claim restoration get back that land? which base for get back? please give advice for it
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Yes, you have to file writ petition before the High court.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

contact a local lawyer . file writ petition in Aurangabad bench of Bombay High court
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46638 Answers
2757 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you will have to file petition in the high court
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Move the Aurangabad bench of Bombay High Court.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer