• Encroachment and illegal construction

My name is Rajendra S Mandre, during 1995 with the advice of my Brother-in-law, I have purchased 30'*40' (feet) site at Andhrahalli village, Herohalli Panchayath, Yeshwantpur Hobli, Bangalore North taluk. That time the site was in GramThana . The layout was formed by GPA holder and land belongs to one Mr. Narayanappa who gave GPA to one Mr. Mani by taking full consideration value from him to form layout and sell the sites to whomever he wants ( Land lord has given Affidavit on stamp paper saying He received full payment from GPA holder and he is free to make sites and sell to the persons he wish ) The area was very poor in Development and Infrastructure. I and my Brother-in-law planned to do something on the site. During 2007-08, Government of Karnataka added some villages around Bangalore into the Bangalore Municipal Corporation and called it Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagar Palike. At the  same period we went to see the Status of our sites, to our rude shock some people were digging the the earth on our sites, when Questioned they they gave evasive answers and said they are obeying the orders of their Bosses, they don't know anything else. Next day when we visited again along with our Documents some local Goondas and some local political party workers Threatened us with dire-consequence. within four-five months they have constructed a big INDUSTRIAL factory on that, our sites were also encroached upon and constructed the the big Industrial shed, Police did nothing even to our Complaint. Now since 2010 the industry is manufacturing cables and not listening to us.
       Sir , basically we belong to North Karnataka (Hubli-Dharwad) and it was very difficult to visit often to Bangalore, Now we are in trouble and when we enquired some people there, they said The original Landlord Mr. Narayanappa and his Sons along with some local goondas and political people sold his balance Share of land to a North Indian Businessman. The businessman with the help of these people Encroached our sites also. Now the businessman who purchased the land and constructed a Industrial Shed is Died and now his wife got transfered everything in her name when we approached the lady, she said don't know anything and she is running the factory started by her Husband and she is not ready to listen to our grievances. Now we learnt about you from another Brother-in-law and approaching for the legal Advice, Kindly help us in our future course of action.
Asked less than a minute ago in Property Law from Hubli-Dharwad ( now in Bangalo
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Hubli-Dharwad ( now in Bangalore with Job), Karnataka
Hi, you have to file suit for deceleration and possession of the property. but we have to go through the entire documents then only we can give clear opinion.
repeated query
Repeated query. Already replied.
already replied