Did she sent the texts to your contacts from her own number?
My wife stole my mobile phone contacts and sending ashamed messages to all to embrass me. How to stop her by doing this.
2 answers received in 10 minutes.
Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.
Did she sent the texts to your contacts from her own number?
Hi, it is advisable to register a police complaint regarding the matter ...
She sent messages from her own number
In that case the person who have received the messages from your wife can lodge a police complaint against her.
You can also file defamation case against to wife under section 499 and 500 IPC but the court would admit the case of defamation against wife in the rarest of rare circumstances.
Feel free to call.
1) obtain court order restraining your wife from sending messages, emails etc to your contacts
Issue wife legal notice to refrain from sending messages to your contacts
1. First of all inform your service provider to deactivate your mobile phone numbers.
2. Thereafter lodge a police complaint informing that you have lost your mobile phone.
2. Then along with the said GD lodged before the police file application before your service provider to issue you the fresh SIM card of the same telephone number.
3. Your mobile phone held by your wife will become inactive for life with your said number.
1. Things were not clear from your 1st query.
2. If she has sent the objectionable messages from her mobile phone no. then, you can lodge a police complaint against her for sending objectionable messages against you.
3. She will be booked as per Cyber Law.
What is the content of messages? File a police complaint against her in the nearest police station.
1. This is more a personal problem than a legal one.
2 Though there is legal remedy to stop this or to punish her for her acts the initiation of such legal remedy would depend on your decision to carry on this marriage or not.
3. If you wish to end this marriage then you can file civil and criminal defamation case against her.
File a complaint against the wife in the police station for theft.
Also file a case of defamation against her
What is the reason of her doing all this?
Firslty, it’s not the mobile phone which can be identified as to who sent the messages, but the SIM card of the phone.
Secondly, so, I think she herself has made a mistake though she has been sending on your behalf but at the last using her number. She is not at all smart.
Thirdly, you can complain in the cyber cell of local police station stating as her being sending messages to make me ashame, and she would be caught plus further messages sending will be stopped.
file a complain in cyber crime police station if they are not respond then file a complain direct to court.that my stolen and misusing my whatsapp and mobile phone.
This is my response to you:
1. Call your mobile operator and shut down the sim card and report it as stolen;
2. Your contacts would most probably be stored on your email account so sync them onto another sim card and copy your original number on to that;
3. Then you can send a formal apology to all your contacts;
4. If you really want to complain against your wife then file a formal complaint against her in the police station under IT Act, 2000.
You may file a case of defamation under section 500 IPC complaint under section 67 of Information Technology Act for stealing your contact details you need to prove that the contact details have been stolen from your mobile and it might be difficult to as the contacts are used by her is yours because she is using her phone number to send the messages
You may get issue a legal notice and if you wish to take the matter very serious then you may lodge complaint with cyber police.
First among all, you should issue a public notice stating that whatever messages has been received by anyone in recent time accusing me of anything is wrong and shall not be relied upon. You should also state in your notice that you will be seeking proper legal recourse on the issue of defamation done to you because of these factually incorrect message circulation. To do so, you need to give a self declaration on a stamp paper of Rs. 20 and then have to get it notarised. Subsequent to this, you should approach an ad agency which will help you in getting this notarised declaration published in one Hindi Newspaper as well as in one English Newspaper in cheapest possible price.
Subsequent to this, you should sent a show cause notice to your wife to explain her act and deeds within a certain period of time period or else you will move before the court. If she apologies for her deed and give the same in writing then its OK and your issue is over. However, if refuses to answer your notice or answer your notice very vaguely then you should drag her for defamation before the competent court of jurisdiction seeking heavy compensation or apology or both.
You send messages to all contacts stating that you are not responsible for this debacle.
First of all ascertain that what kind of messages is she sending to the people on your contact, if it is defaming your name, then you may consult an advocate and issue a legal notice instructing her to refrain from indulging in such undesirable activities or else to face legal consequences.
Did anyone complaint against this so far?
She sent messages from her own numbe
You can inform all your contacts disclaiming the responsibility
You may even ask your contacts to ignore it .
If she is sending messages from her mobile number get a declaration from any of the recipients. Talk to her if you have an option and explain to her the legal consequences this may invite.
If you do not have an option to talk to her directly, send her a legal notice with the help of an advocate through registered post. Whether there is a reply or not, with the declaration you have from any one of the recipients of the messages you can approach court to get an injunction(preventive) to stop her from sending defaming messages. If this goes on and for remedy, you can also file defamation case against the wrong doer under section 499\500 IPC for compensation or remediation.
Sending embarrassing messages from her phone in order to tarnish your image is an illegal act and is defamatory and libellous.
You can send a legal notice cautioning her and can initiate legal proceedings against her. This is the legal route.
Other than that try to negotiate with her through her relatives parents and friends.