first of all thanks to all respectable lawyers who had replied me and gave their valuable guidance to me.
as per your suggestions, I lodged FIR for missing registration receipt of previous document which was of 1983 between builder and first owner. I also published notice in two news papers , one in English and second is Marathi. I also got no claim certificate from advocate.
I filed RTI in old custom house where document was registered. but they unable to find it . I got search report of five years . their index files are not in well conditions . also I don't know the reason but in daily books also no such records are found. now its very true that I was having receipt once and lost it , now original document was there with registrar and gone to pune but its missing now. RTI complain got answer that according to rule , any case before 20 years does not fall in RTI category. so result is negative , I could not get that original document till now. I also met builders but they haven't kept records of 34 years old project.
now what I am having is
1) original document between me and first owner of 1999 and all necessary papers regarding this in original ( I am residing here since past twenty years)
2) original share certificate in my name from registered society which has got conveyance and all property bills from 1999 till now.
3) Xerox copy of previous mother document
4) FIR, an affidavit, news paper notice, advocate certificate, certified copy of search report of registrar office regarding previous document of which receipt is lost
1) original document of previous owner of 1983
now with this , Is my tittle clear now? if still not , then what I should do now? I have done what all I can do and what you all suggested me to do. please reply. thank you all so much.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
should I file tittle declaration suit in court as one of respectable lawyer here suggested me to do so . if yes , then guide me how and where can I file such suit? what is the process for it? if it is not necessary and now with above papers its ok then my all doubts are cleared by you all respectable lawyers. you all have done best for me .I will be thankful to you all always.
Asked 4 years ago