• Harassment by Tata Docomo

Dear sir
On Feb of 2014 I taken 2 sims by tata docomo.
While taking, docomo customer care executive talked and convinced me to take new connection for post paid, after that he said for these both sims are unlimited outgoing for between these two numbers. 
   after couple of days i got bill statement about 610RS (for both) i asked them why u made 610Rs for only 1 week, then he said you made this much hours of call, When i observed in statement that amount of call i made to  free number sim but they charged for that also. I asked them questions, but they are not answering in proper mannerism,they telling we know how to take money from you people,that offer not yet activated, we are processing. 
But they sending continuous message stated please pay your outstanding bill amount.
Today 24-03-2014 they barred my outgoing calls.
please hell me sir I hope you understand my problem
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
what does the plan says,forget about what the executive has said,when ever you get a new connection all the fact cab be confirmed from the customer care service,any way if you still feels that you have been fooled disconnect the connection.and if you have time file a complaint in district consumer forum for the damages
you can go to there customer service center and give your complaint in writing with a receiving from them.
you will definitely get justice but this will take t ime
Hi, it is better to file a complaint before the consumer court and you have a good case.
Hi, you can lodge a consumer complaint before the District Consumer Readdress Forum at Bangalore against the company, even though amount is small but we have to teach them lesson that they should not do others...........
my pleasure
you can call up Toll free number of tata docomo top disconnect your connection . in addition you write to customer service giving details of your case and request immediate disconnection . mention that in event they continue service you shall not be making further payments . 

no sense in going to consumer forum for Rs 610 . expenses will b e more than amount to be paid
Did you record the communication you had with the customer care executive? Does the free outgoing scheme between two numbers taken by you form a part of the plan availed by you, meaning thereby has it expressly been mentioned in any scheme related document provided to you? If the answer to both the above questions is NO, then you are obligated to pay the bill.  Any promise made during oral communication, albeit not explicitly secured by documentary evidence, has no validity in the eyes of law. 

Now even if you approach a court of law for seeking damages from the company it will refute the fact that any such promise was ever made to you. So going to court will be futile. Pay the outstanding bill and switch over to another service provider. Be more prudent in future while acting on the basis of an oral promise.
Taking the complaint on record does not amount in law to countenance your grievance. They have undertaken to resolve the complaint, which effectively means that it may resolved either way. If you do not have any document wherein they have promised free outgoing between two sim numbers purchased by you then going to court will be otiose. Pay the amount asked. Insist in future for proof of the promise made.
as advised earlier don't go to consumer forum . switch to another service provider   arrive  at an amicable settlement with tata DoCoMo . they may reduce your bill amount .
you can definitely go to consumer forum,it is not the question of 610 rs it is the question of be fooling customers by these mal practises