• Netbanking stop karna hai aur cheque par dono partner ke sign hone chahiye

Sir pharma trading company hai abhi jo mere partner hain unke ps net banking use krte hain cheque dono m se koi bhi kr sakta hai ab unki aur meri ban nhi rahi hai m chahata hu ki net banking band ho jaye aur cheque par dono ke sign ho jis se dono ko pata hoga ki kaha paisa gaya aur kaha se aya mujhe kya krna hai iske liye plz mujhe btaooo
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law

4 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

14 Answers

you should writ to bank to with draw net banking facilities to your company trading account

2)to not honour any cheques unless it is signed by both you and your partner

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87911 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


Just file a representation before bank if not agreed then complain to Head Office and Banking Ombudsman. Even you can approach HC.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
6050 Answers
381 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0


Bank ko rk application de dijiye ki aage kewal ek ke sign pe koi payment na proceed kare.

Apne partner se baat kariye partnership deed me change karake bank se dono ke sign update karwa lijiye.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sir bank ko ek written notice de bhej dijiya ki dono partners mai dispute hai to ek bar online transaction or cheques dono clear karna band kar dijiya. Bank account freeze kar dega ek bar.

Jaise account freeze hota hai ap apne partner ko bol kar necessary changes karwa dijiya deed mai partnership ki or phir vo supplemtary deed bank mai submit kar dijiya net banking band krwana ki application ka sath .

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

write a letter to the concerned bank saying that a dispute has arisen in between you and the other paryner and the same has hampered the business operations of your partnership concern. Request that the partnership bank account be suspended until the resolution of the aforesaid dispute.

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
9426 Answers
245 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear client,

You should write to the bank that there is a dispute between you and your partner, thereby asking them withdraw net banking facilities from your trading account.

You can also give them a standing instruction as to not to honour any cheque, until and unless it's signed by you both.

Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
5928 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You need to give standing instructions to the bank to change the authority for handling the cheque and netbanking, from 'either or' to 'joint'

2. But for making this change your partner will need to give noc

3. So you need to talk to your partner that this change is important to avoid misunderstanding and disputes and for furtherance of transparency in business

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
6880 Answers
79 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) Give in writing to bank that we don't want netbanking facility and issues cheque book with two partners authorized signatures for withdrawal of amount or paying money to third-party.

Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
12335 Answers
191 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Pass resolution and prohibit net banking.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

You need to amend your partnership deed and banking clause to be changed to authorize both signatories to sign together and the online facility to be ammended as well.

In the mean time just Wright to bank to hold the online facility.

As soon you are complete the amendment if it is a registered partnership get the registration and submit to the bank.

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6848 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

You need to visit the Bank office where your account is. You need to give an application to the bank in written to cancel the net banking.

You have also option to to deactivate your account no. If need any legal help do contact to me.

Jaswant Singh
Advocate, Gurugram
926 Answers
2 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

You may first intimate the bank by a notice stating that the partnership firm is into a dispute and it may be dissolved shortly hence it is notified that the bank may please be noted to cancel or stop the internet banking transaction and also to not to entertain any cheque without the signature of both the partners.

A letter from your side to this may not be effective instead you send the notice through your lawyer, this will certainly have an impact.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78070 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. all banks have rule regarding the netbanking.

2. firstly u go to bank and tell about ur problem. if they will not short out ur problem then u have to file civil suit against ur partner and bank.

Arun Kasana
Advocate, Delhi
32 Answers

Not rated

first of all direct your banker to freeze account and after that give a notice to bank thta due to differences between both of you no ceque should be clear untill signed by both.

Tarun Budhiraja
Advocate, Rohtak
379 Answers

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer