• Document required

i have paid all the amount towards purchase of land. now the registration is due. i want to register the land on self and spouse name. pl suggest me the format of affidavit for the same
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Indore, Madhya Pradesh
the sale deed has to be drafted by a lawyer . have it duly stamped and registered . you dont need affidavit for said purpose .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46925 Answers
2776 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, you have to registered your document before the sub-registrar.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

there is standard  format in which sale deed has to be prepared and registered and easily available,you can approach advocate in sub registrar office reg this.
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Do not submit for registration any standard format of sale deed by copy pasting it from internet as this is a question of your proprietary rights. Get the sale deed drafted from your lawyer and submit it to registration after paying the stamp duty.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer