• Road extension

Dear sir,
             i am having a commercial property in a business lane. There is no road widening or even a road construction from the past 25 years. At the beginning of the lane (street) some of the property holders extended their limits and built small shops for chai wala and other small business people. Due to this illegal constructions the road was inconvenient and was creating a lot of traffic nuisance. As the road was not even in enough good condition it was a nightmare to travel during the rainy seasons.

I had requested the municipality to please take actions but they were not even bothered about the public.  so i request you to tell me any kind of source which can i choose to sanction and to start the work of new road and even widening.

thank you sir, regards
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
repeated query already replied

speak to Junior Engineer of your area and make complaint to him in writing or speak to MLA of your area

Repeated query.

Give complaint in writing for encroachment.