• Road extension

Dear sir,
             i am having a commercial property in a business lane. There is no road widening or even a road construction from the past 25 years. At the beginning of the lane (street) some of the property holders extended their limits and built small shops for chai wala and other small business people. Due to this illegal constructions the road was inconvenient and was creating a lot of traffic nuisance. As the road was not even in enough good condition it was a nightmare to travel during the rainy seasons.

I had requested the municipality to please take actions but they were not even bothered about the public.  so i request you to tell me any kind of source which can i choose to sanction and to start the work of new road and even widening.

thank you sir, regards
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
repeated query already replied
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46847 Answers
2771 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

speak to Junior Engineer of your area and make complaint to him in writing or speak to MLA of your area
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Repeated query.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23170 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Give complaint in writing for encroachment.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer