Property sale deed - rules and implications
Hi, I was looked a property in residential layout in Bangalore East, KR Puram and paid 30% of amount as advance when doing sale agreement, The property owner given land for development and sell the property as plots. Due to lot of plots owner given GPA to other person to appear front of Sub register for registration. Now we are asking for registration, developers are saying following things...
1. They will do registration on executive white bond papers instead of stamp papers for total sale deed
( Complete sale deed on white execute bond papers).
As a purchaser, I am asking, it is not acceptable, since it is not communicated before sale
agreement and I want in stamp papers only. Developers are telling "we did like this to other plots, we
can't do differently to you". They are accepting, It is developer/owner guide lines to go this mode only.
They simply telling you can drop, we can deduct 20% amount and pay back remaining amount after
Now, My main confusion is -
1. Registering land like this is legal?
2. Mode of registration is sellers right? As a purchaser, do I have any right to ask, to do in Govt
3. Whose responsibility to make sale deed, and go particular mode?
4. It they don't agree what rights I have, What is best way to solve the problem.
Please let me know right path to me, I know middle persons are like this in real estate and I am not getting access to spoke with owners.
Please let me know facts ad consequence in this forum or drop message to me on [deleted]
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law
I got additional information, how developers are doing registration. For other sites in layout developers/Owners are registered in following way...
1. Developers prepared sale deed on white executive bond papers (all pages).
2. Payed stamp duty through Bank DD.
3. And registered the Sale deed prepared on white papers in BBMP Sub Register office and mentioned stamp duty DD details and other Sub Register office stamps on it along with Document Number.
Is it right way of registering sale deed prepared on white papers in BBMP Sub register office?
Is it completely legal document, if Sub Register mentioned DD details and Document, CD details in white paper sale deed?
What is e-stamp paper? Can I purchase Rs.100 e-stamp paper and ask to mention stamp duty details on it and use for Registration?
As a purchaser, I requested to prepare sale deed on stamp paper instead of white papers, developers/owners are refusing to do so. They are telling we did registration like this for other plots, So will go in same way to me also. I am feeling It is not right way of registering Sale deed. Please provide suggestion to take best decision.
Please suggest right way of registering sale deed in sub registering office when purchasing land in Bangalore.
Thanks to all.
Asked 4 years ago