• Time limit

Respected Lawyers your response were too great but In my cause I don't know whether  Railway administration has set the time limit for applying and considering applications. Right Now I have sent various RTI Letters regarding the time Limit one of the legal advisors has informed me that they did not set the time limit if it is true then the question of delay should be avoided in my cause. because my mother was a train accident victim not an employee.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Patiala, Punjab
you have been advised at length   by experts from kaanoon.com .   we have also provided you judgement s. you have already engaged a lawyer . it is upto your lawyer now how he presents your case

my dear one of my relative is fighting for the railway job for the last 20 year and he is expected to get it this year

Sufficient advise has already been given to you by all the experts here. Free legal advise has to stop at some point. The lawyer whom you have engaged will do the needful.

No comments required now.
Fateh Chand Sharma