• Visa to Pakistani girl

I am a kashmiri boy and want to marry a Pakistani girl. Can i get her visa after marriage?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

11 Answers

1) you can marry Pakistani girl

2) she would get visa afternoon marriage

3) in case application for visa is rejected approach Ministry of External Affairs

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87932 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Yes she can get visa After Marriage. You can apply for visa on ground of your marriage and that after marriage the girl has to be there with her husband.

In recent times Ministry of External Affairs has been very active on social media and online platforms and has been taking complaints online so in case of any issue you can file an application to the Minstery via online or offline mode or both.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hello best ways is please sponsor her visa for travel to India and then you get marry her in India and apply for a long term visa on the basis of your marriage this VISA will provide her long term stay in India and see may travel to Pakistan when she wishes to do so after completion of mandatory Presidency period in India you can apply for the nationality as per the neutralization procedure

Vimlesh Prasad Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
6848 Answers
23 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1. Had she not been from the enemy country, she would have got spouse visa.

2. In case of citizen of Pakistan, spouse Visa will be very difficult to obtain after marriage.

3. However, you shall have to keep trying and after spending a reasonable period as husband and wife, she might be issued Souse Visa.

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
26602 Answers
726 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

She may enter into India on a tourist visa.

Once your register your marriage in India, he may get her tourist visa converted into a 'X' visa.

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
9426 Answers
245 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

yes, you may but complete all necessary legal formalities.

Ganesh Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
6646 Answers
16 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

Due to security reasons such visa’s will be rejected. You may try by approaching high profiles like Central Home Minister, External Minister etc.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
6050 Answers
381 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

You may have to follow the procedures laid down in special marriage act for this.

Getting spousal visa will take time after marriage.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78089 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Y not, if any objection, appeal to ministry of external affairs.

They will certainly help u out. Ask girl to write a letter requesting visa for marriage to Ms. Sushma Swaraj.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Hi, yes you can do so .. Further , it depends upon the concerned authority ..

Hemant Chaudhary
Advocate, Gurgaon
4619 Answers
67 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

You may try that thing.

Depends on the government to grant her visa or not.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer