1. Cheating case is not maintainable.
2. Summary suit for money recovery to be filed through an advocate becasue the procedures for filing cannot be explained since it varies from one place to another including the court fee for the purpose.
Generally it takes at least two years for disposal of summary recovery suit.
3. The notarised loan agreement document is very much valid in court of law for the purpose of money recovery suit.
.4. You can state that the original promissory note is held in his possession.
The 420 case may not be maintainable if you have loan agreement papers duly notarised.
5. H need not deposit the 50% amount in the summary suit for recovery of loan amount.
This rule is applicable only to the cheque bounce cases, this is a recent amendment in the cheque bounce rules
6. If he states that he will pay 1000 every month you dont accept, let him under go imprisonment.
7. No action can be taken against his licenced liquor shop.
8. He can imprisoned in civil jail till he pays the amount.
9. You can initiate cheque bounce case for the same reason since the cheque is given for security for non payment of loan amount.