• Hindu Succession Act

right of married daughter (married before 1985) (birth 1962)but now widow in fathers ancestral property (father is dead)
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Katihar, Bihar
daughter has equal right in father ancestral property as other legal heirs
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
32440 Answers
1789 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

From the year 2005 daughter has equal right,to claim the share she can file a Partition Suit in Civil Court against her others co-sharer.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
266 Answers
25 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Hi, daughter has also share in the property.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4274 Answers
168 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

you ar entitled for a share in your father property
Ananth Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
122 Answers
59 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Daughters have an equal share in the ancestral property.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
20451 Answers
542 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a Lawyer