1. You have not yet bought the flat as claimed by you in your query. You have excuted an agreement for sale with the builder/seller and paid the builder/seller part of the consideration,
2. At this stage you apply to the lending Bank and also the builder to treat you as the sole buyer and applicant since you are the sole payer of the consideration,
3. If the builder/seller and the Bank agrees, then the sale deed can be executed and registered in your name only,
4. In that case your problem in connection with the flat will be over,
5. If the builder/seler and the Bank refuses to comply with your request, you shall have no other alternative but to either get the dispute with your wife i connection with this flat settled amicably,
6.You can, alternatively, file a declaratory suit praying for declaration that you are the sole owner/prospective buyer of the flat giving direction upon the builder/seller and/or the lending Bank to consider you as the sole applicant of the flat and for the loan required to buy it.