• Outstanding final salary payment

Dear sir,

I was working in a infra company as Deputy project Manager. And I resigned from the company in three month back. while settlement my account  There is Rs 120000/-  outstanding due of my account from company. They have told me that they will deposit the money in my account through RTGS. Till date they have not paid my money and after phoning them they are making some excuse.

Please suggest me the next legal proceeding against company.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
issue legal notice to company . if they fail to make payment file winding up petition against the company
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47814 Answers
2834 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Issue a lawyer's notice to the company demanding payment, which if not complied with will entitle you to file a case for recovery of money against the company. You may also recover from it the amount spent on availing the services of your lawyer.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

do not worry about your money ,company has to give it after making adjustment as to the dues from you.give legal notice,i hope your problem will be solved by this legal notice
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Issue legal notice first. If they fail to clear your dues, you can file recovery suit.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Hi, issue legal notice calling them to pay the amount with interest then you have to file for suit for recovery of money.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4561 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer