• My problem is based on personal reason?

Hi, good afternoon. I am a Hindu girl I had a relationship with a boy he is Muslim. we loved each other for past 2 years I did lot of things to him that is money and everything, but now a days his behavior seems like changed.. I doubted him and I found a reason too.. yes now I found a reason that I was cheated by him he needs only money and other things from me not my love care and all.. he needs only that from me... If a person did a crime he must be punished that's why i need an advice to punish him and also myself...Please help me to find a solution:-( I am under the problem please help me.

He used me for 6times with full of protection. He promised me to marry me at the right time but now a days he is behaving differently..now my life is in question mark.. My love matter leaked in my family but he gone some where. I have messages and some voice records is this enough to file a case?
Asked 6 years ago in Criminal Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

5 Answers

You can file a criminal case against him for rape and false promise of marriage, under section 376/493/420 of Ipc

before police or court.

police case will be better for fast action

feel free to call

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
5740 Answers
268 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

You may file a case of rape and cheating subject to the proof you have. Without perusing the voice recordings and messages it will not be possible to state as to whether the same is of such nature as would stand the scrutiny of court. Neither police will register the case against him nor the court will hold him guilty by considering the recordings as gospel truth. They will be tested on the touchstone of law.

Hence, you are advised to personally contact a lawyer to ascertain the same.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
29804 Answers
855 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you can file police complaint under 376 and 420 ipc

Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Now only your family knows the matter. As you feel he has cheated you you don't prefer further relationship with him. So it is better for your future and your family respect and prestige to forget the matter and to lead a happy life ahead. if a complaint is given for rape it will be published in paper and media you and your family respect will be tarnished then how about your marriage in future who will come forward. Think in all these angel just in the verge of angry do not fall into ditch and defame yourself. think that he is a bad man who left you if he would have married what would be your status you wouldn't even go back to your parents also.

Nagalakshmi S.
Advocate, Bangalore
16 Answers
22 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

How you have to marry him, or convince him to marry you is something you alone have to figure out. We have already acquainted you with what can be done within the framework of law. Now you have to decide the further course of action.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
29804 Answers
855 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer