• Rti improper response

Respected sir,
                             i have sent various rti letters to indian railways from 18-11-2013 to 12-01-2014 but i have not received the complete information even after 4 months i have also appealed to their first appeal authority and twice i have complaint to center information commision but till now i have not received the complete information. they misguide me that information is available on the net and your application is transferred to concerned department but its 4 months have already gone but i have not received the information. how can i get required information and how commision can put penalty on them.?
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Nabha, Punjab
Hi. when you exhaust your remedy in First appellate authority, then you have to file second appeal before central information Commission for obtaining documents.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4453 Answers
200 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

Commission has the authority to penalise the concerned information officer for not furnishing the information within the requisite time. If the commission also proves futile then you may move the HC.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22896 Answers
620 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file second appeal before   central information commission .if you are aggrieved   then move     HC
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
41547 Answers
2386 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

meet the chairman of CIC personally and raised the matter before him.moving to HC will be an expensive affair.
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

YOu can approach High Court at Chandigarh for the said purpose if they fail to provide you the information.
Dhawal Bhandari
Advocate, Chandigarh
15 Answers
3 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer