• Gifting of property

i am a woman, where as my mother in law gifted a house property to my daughter who was aged 5 during 2001, now my daughter who is above 18 years wishes to gift me the same property (gift from daughter to mother), does it have any problem in future by my daughter regarding any claims, can i sell the property after due registration of gift deed
how was property gifted by mother in law to your daughter ? was it by gift deed duly stamped and registered ? 

if so your daughter is absolute owner of property . she can execute gift deed in your favour . have it duly stamped and registered

The gift should be by making a proper gift deed with relevant details and it should be registered by paying appropriate charges. After a registered gift deed you completely become the owner of that property and free to do whatever you want to.

Hi, your daughter can gift the property to you and you can sell the same to any one.......... there is no legal bar.

If the property was gifted by your mother-in-law to your daughter through a gift deed registered and stamped then your daughter alone is the owner of the property. Hence, she can now gift it to you without any legal hassles.

thanks for your appreciation