• Is any decree taken by playing fraud against minor valid

Any decree taken by playing fraud against minor, is valid ?
Case was field in 1996, that time respondent was 13 years old only
Decree holder is not a genuine owner of the property, this fact comes in R.T.I by Govt. authority,  nontransferable, allotted to someone else, who is not in picture and no where. 
Unfortunately, respondent No. 2 has taken the same property on rent in 1991 and got Stay from another Court but not produce in that court by mislead and collision between the lawyers of both the party's, he succeed to vacate the tenement in 2012 by forced.            .
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
it is necessary to go through the case papers to advice . contact a local lawyer and show him the papers mentioned by you in your query .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46637 Answers
2757 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

A query of this nature cannot be answered unless the nature of the case filed in 1996 is known and the pleadings perused threadbare. Contact a lawyer personally.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

No decree is valid which has been obtained by fraud,provided you must have relevant documents/evidences to prove the fraud
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

If you are able to show to the Court on the basis of the Evidence and the documents which you have stated in your query, that the decree was obtained by playing fraud, then the Decree may be nullified. You must contact a lawyer having practice in civil law for further action in your case.
Shaveta Sanghi
Advocate, Panchkula
885 Answers
64 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Any decree or order obtained by practicing fraud upon the court is not only invalid but the decree holder is also liable for criminal  action under Section 340 Cr.P.C.
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultation

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer