• Section 351

My brother has been falsely implicated, what can I do ?
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Ludhiana, Punjab
Apply for bail and then contest the case.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
19617 Answers
507 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
It is a bailable offence, and compoundable. Apply for bail and face trial.
Soumya   Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
50 Answers
0 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0
since this offence is compoundable and bailable ,after getting the bail try to get it solved with the complainant as it is compoundable offence and if it is not possible then you are left with the option of facing trail in which you can if convicted get a maximum punishment of 3 month or a fine of 500rs or both. 

you can also file a complaint againts the complainant under 200 crpc in the court of Judicial Magistrate alleging that a false complaint has been filed against you by the complainant and requesting the court to conduct enquiry in this regard
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations
3.5 on 5.0
Apply for bail and contest the case in court.  After acquittal you may prosecute the complainant.
Fateh Chand Sharma
Advocate, Noida
86 Answers
1 Consultations
4.7 on 5.0
get the bail & try to compromise if not then contest & after acquittal u may prosecute complainant for malicious  prosecution
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations
3.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Criminal Lawyers

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
17525 Answers
166 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
13602 Answers
292 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
19617 Answers
507 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
6916 Answers
78 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3814 Answers
151 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
3156 Answers
47 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
974 Answers
69 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
2032 Answers
24 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Kiran N. Murthy
Advocate, Bangalore
823 Answers
58 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1359 Answers
96 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0