1. This is the common problem faced by the bail seekers,
2. On the next date of hearing let your advocate pray for order for personal presence of the I.O. It will create pressure on him for which he will send the case diary,
3. If the C.D. does not come within one month, the AB petition filed by you will be rejected and you shall have to file it afresh,
4. Try to contact the I.O. who would expect to be pleased by you, to send the C.D. on the next date of hearing,
5. Finally, do not worry for the arrest since as per the latest Supreme court Order, police can not arrest 498A accused without making proper investigation.