• Cheque bounced case

Hello  sir,
This is  my follow up question  regarding which  you advised me  that  sending notice through email is not suffice. Sir, Ia m trying to find  out the accused  address  but in case I can't find his 
address  what are my options?   Should I  lodge  a FIR against him? Though the accused is constantly in touch with me through his cell phone  and assuring me that he will pay the amount at  on  20th April 2014  but not giving his correct address.  
thanks & regards
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Without perusing the agreement we cannot say whether it is legally valid.

The notice will have to be sent by your lawyer yo his address. If the address is not known to you then seek the intervention of police which can ascertain his address by tracing his calls.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The agreement must be mentioning the address of the person who has taken the loan. if you feel it is wrong address then contact the nearest police station who can ascertain the correct address of the loanee. further, u should have taken his residence proof before giving him loan.
Shaveta Sanghi
Advocate, Panchkula
866 Answers
64 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

u can take help of local police or hire detective agency for finding address, because u need  address of person to file complain under 138 of NI ACT for cheque bounce case
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

nothing left to add
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4867 Answers
222 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

As you have his phone number yourself or with the help of police you can get the address traced. when he is in touch with you follow him once and know the address. if you have the cheque it is enough the agreement is not necessary at all.
Nagalakshmi S.
Advocate, Bangalore
16 Answers
22 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer