1. Your husband has got the said visitation right as per the Order of the Court,
2. You shall have to comply with the order without any resistane, either actively or passively,
3. If he hgas avoided payment of maintenance, it should have been told before the Court who passed the visitation order,
4. You can file a maintenance petition for your daughter and also for you, if you are not empoyed,
5. If you refuse his visitation right saying that your daughter is refusing to meet him, Court will order you to place her before the Court to enquire in to the matter.