• Charges under section 467 and 34

i have filed a case in dwarka court delhi under section 467 and 34 against a person who has sold a property which was already purchased by me in this matter arguments have completed but from past 2 court hearings judge is not framing charges on them and giving further dates judge has already told the accuse that charges will be framed on you. still what will be the reason on delay please suggest me what to do further thanks....
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from New Delhi, Delhi
The reason for delay could be the huge pendency of cases in his court. You may ask your lawyer as to the reason behind delay. Since he has dealt with the case he alone is in the position to tell you the reason behind delay and also what can be done to remedy it.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
21712 Answers
591 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Well if the defendants attempt to delay it then you have numerous remedies to expedite it. It is unwise to predict how soon it will be decided after the charges are framed. Talk to your lawyer.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
21712 Answers
591 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

u ask your lawyer as he will be in position to tell u exact reason of delay
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

3.9 on 5.0

You can file a revision petition in High Court for speedy disposal of the case.--------------------M.Bhadra,advocate,Ph:9836589246
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
330 Answers
25 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Dear Querist
there is no specif time frame to decide the case, you can file a writ petition to get direction from HC for speedy disposal of the case
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4456 Answers
200 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer