• Collect due amount from a customer

Dear Sir,

We have supplied materials(Wooden doors of worth 43,00/-) to one of a project namely Muppa Aikya based out in Hyderabad in the month of June 2016 it's almost 1 year happened still the customer is not giving the payment.
Below documents are available with us 

Mail copy of Invoice
Mail copy of Purchase order
Would request you to help me to recover the amount.

Asked 7 years ago in Business Law

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

7 Answers

1) issue legal notice to customer to pay your outstanding dues

2) if he fails to pay file summary suit under order XXXVII of code of civil procedure for recovery of outstanding dues with interest

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95208 Answers
7610 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

l1) you can make payment online in case you desire any lawyer from this website should issue legal notice on your behalf

2) you can then forward copies of invoice , purchase order , delivery challan to lawyer

3) he would draft legal notice send it to you for approval

4) after your approval would legal notice be sent

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95208 Answers
7610 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir, Yes, you have to issue a legal notice to the said default customer for recovery of money. Kindly send all the details to my email ID . your documents like., Mail copy of Invoice, Mail copy of Purchase order, waybill to me, I am ready to send legal notice. ... by Chandrashekhar Vithal Jadhav, Advocate & Legal Consultant, Bangalore.

C. V. Jadhav
Advocate, Bangalore
545 Answers
18 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

1. if you want to issue a legal notice you should provide all the relevant documents and address of that person.

2. kindly follow the instruction given in the website because it is an exclusive service and fee is also mentioned for this service.

Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
5127 Answers
78 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1. Initially serve a lawyer's notice to the customer to pay the amount.

2. If he does not pay it even after notice from your lawyer is served on him then the only remedy for you would be to file a civil suit for recovery of money in the competent civil court.

3. You are free to engage any lawyer from this portal to send the notice.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Have you made oral demand and what was the reply.

What is the basis of of the business contract with the party

Whether you have any agreement or contract for this

Did you send a lawyer's demand notice demanding the due amount and what was the reply

What action did you take after the legal notice?

You may contact a local advocate and issue a legal demand notice first and after waiting for a stipulated period you may initiate legal action as per law for recovery.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85409 Answers
2237 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Kindly help me to issue a legal notice to the client

Since i am unable to find a suitable lawyer.

You can contact any lawyer of this forum and engage his services for the purpose on the agreed terms

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85409 Answers
2237 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer