• Civil case in family court

Recently, My husband has filed a suit in the family court allegations made aginst me are adultery. I am filing reply. I am having one son who is staying with him and my husband is trying to get admitted him in another school and trying to get transfer certificate from the school. Would it be possible for him to get transfer certificate and got admitted in another school without my consent.

Please review
Asked 7 years ago in Civil Law

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

6 Answers

Yes, It is possible,

if the matter is related to child custody then you may file an application for restraining him for doing this without your consent or without the permission of the court.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
6307 Answers
302 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1) submit letter to principal not to issue transfer certifcate without your consent

2) your husband would need your consent to admit him to another school

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95205 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. It is not clear under whose physical custody you child is presently residing.

2. if he is under your custody then you can write to the Principal stating your objection about TC.

3. Once you inform about your dispute with your husband to the school then the school authority without your consent .

4. If he takes your child away then you can file case of kidnapping agaisnt him.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22920 Answers
498 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Concerned,

Yes - if the school is not informed pre hand , father may get the needful done.. Hence you may file an application in the school mentioning that without your consent transfer certificate should not be issued.

Best of luck .

Atulay Nehra
Advocate, Noida
1309 Answers
58 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If your husband is trying to illegally and forcibly transfer your child from this school to a school of his choice, you may instruct the school authorities to not to issue TC and can also lodge a police complaint agaisnt your husband for trying to snatch your child from you especially during the pendency of the case in the court.

Though police have no power to interfere in this subject, a pressure from higher police officials would make the local police to pose threats to him so that he does not indulges in such proposed acts.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85404 Answers
2236 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This depends on the rules of the school where your son is studying. If you wish to stop your husband from withdrawing your son from his current school then you may file a suit for permanent injunction against him and school,

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer