1. It appears that you two did not gel from the very begining,
2. You should have collected evidence of her torture on you through audio/video recording since all your allegations should be supported by adequate evidence,
3. Now, ask your mother to file a case under DV Act against your wife alleging against her torture,
4. To collect evidence of the acts of herself and her family members, install camera at appropriate places,
5. Lodge a police complaint against her and her family members if they further torture you,
6. You file a Divorce suit on the ground of cruelty,
7. Since your paternal house at India is her matrimonial house, it will be difficult to evict her when you are not staying in India. had you stayed in a rented house in India then your father could have filed an eviction suit against her on the ground that her husband does not stay with his parents and she should stay with her husband.