Filing a divorce case

Hello sir myself rakesh from Gwalior question is that I was in relationship during my college ,,after that I took a job in police..aftr that my gf started harrasing me for marriage, she wid her family meet my family and arranged my marriage that tym I was not sure about marriage actually she thretend me for rape case so I could not deny to my family clearly..I refused at various moments to everyone that I can't do this marriage but by the family and social pressure I was unheard every tym..on d final day of marriage I was not in concious mind and try to suicide ,shot myself...since varat could not reach at their place...they filed case against us of section 376,420,120 ,prohibition of dowry...since y father is soft he could not face d case and find a solution to marriage again wid her girl in court and transfer a property of 30 lack to her mother..aftr that court collapsed d fir....since d frst day I m living apart from her and about to complete 1 year..I m totaly frustrated can't live wid her anyhow..what should I do..what will be d problems..because she never agree on consent divorce..plzz help me ,, thank u