Evidence in High Court

Sir, My brother got conviction U/S 354 for three (3) years, U/S 323 for 1 year, U/S 341 for 1 year and fine of Rs. 6,000 (Total) by Hon'ble Session Court, S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali (Punjab). Our Advocate paid the fine without our consultation and my brother signed on the receipt. We have also appealed in The Honable High Court of Punjab & Haryana regarding the same and it is admitted also. Total custody period is 7 Months (Approx. 6 Months under trial and 1 month under conviction). Now, my question is that whether is any drawback if we deposited the fine because few people saying that paying fine means you commuted your conviction. The other question is that what is the suitable time to apply for the bail, i mean how much custody is needed?. The other important thing which i would like to know is that our advocated had not deposited most important evidence in our case in the Hon'ble court. These evidences are very crucial and these are govt. documents. Can it be possible that we can deposit these document in the high court. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks