Restriction for registration ....
We purchased a plot from a real estate guy (A) on consultation with experts for its clear title; we also thoroughly checked all the documents, patta and EC’s before purchasing it. As we had a plan of constructing a building on it we changed the patta on our name & obtained the District town planning authority approval and approached a bank for loan, upon on verifying all the docs. Bank accepted to process the loan, as a part of it we consulted sub register office for mortgaging the plot to bank as a collateral, where we came to know that somebody had obtained stay from high court to stop further registration of the total RS No. where our plot is a part of that RS No.
For knowing the fact we approached the real estate guy (A) and understood as follows.
1. B is the land owner intended to sell the land belongs to her and received an amount as advance from party C and made an agreement for some period.
2. As the agreement period expired B sold the land to A.
3. As Party C approached B for asking clarification on the sale of land which he advanced, there conflict aroused between them.
4. Where A interfered and convinced C by promising him to repay the amount advanced to land owner B.
5. As real estate guy A delayed to repay the accepted advanced amount by C to B.
6. Party B approached the district court for getting back the money as he failed there.
7. He appealed in High court and obtained interim stay for further registration of total RS No. where our plot is a part of it which was also registered on our name.
8. As we approached the real estate guy to get the issue solved he simply dragging and not responding properly.
9. We are getting pressure from bank for further processing of loan.
10. We fear that we may lose the opportunity of getting the loan and my parents losing their health on worrying this issue. Pls. advice Sir.