family property matter

sir, my father has illicit relationship filed divorce case on my mother on 2003 at the age of 65 and got divorced from family court on 2008 my mother has got nothing neither maintenance nor final amount as we children are with her and we are taking care of her,as my mother is house wife and we are immature at that time we have not appeal the said judgement, my father is doctor and now he is staying with another women in different flat may be he marry with her ,we are 4 children and flat where we children staying with mother is completely in our possession and title on my fathers name we are paying societies all maintenance till last six months and light bill till date , my mothers dad has contributed in this flat now on 2009 my father has filed suit at high court to vacate the said flat as this flat on his name ad interim relief not given to him and said suit is transfer to city civil court now ,simultaneously redevelopment of the said flat in process and society has finalized developer,and now with help of chairmen and secretary my father is trying to remove us from the flat in the court he has filed evidence and case is on admission denial mode and our advocate left our case as matter is expedite in city civil court 1. we are looking for good advocate in Mumbai? 2. what step we have to take for society and builder? 3.should we appeal family courts decision now?