Sir, I am running a Children Home in the town of Paralakhemundi,

Respected Sir, I am running a Children Home in the Gajapati District of State Odisha, a Registered Society under Certificate of Registration of Societies ACT XXI OF 1860. Sir, A person in a Criminal Mindset have filled a complaint against us to the District Police State and also to the State Children Protection Unit to Shut down our children Home and Ministry Work, The District Child Protection Office are also in favour of the complainant Person. They are trying to shut down our children Home, Sir, We have a Registered Society under Society Act XXI OF 1860 Regd No: 23686/34. Sir, In Our Bye-law it is also mentioned to run the Children Home and School. Now Can the District Administration Can Shut down our Home with the support of Police Offical. Sir, I would like a file a case against the District Child Protection Office and the Complainer because with a wrong Intention to malign our reputation and to put us on the street they are doing this conspiracy. What I can do, I need your suggestion and Help, What I need to continue to run our Children Home and as well as to file a case against them, What Case I have to filed please help me?