Regarding divorce

Sir/m'am I am a working govt doctor who got married to a another working govt doctor one and a half year ago.We have a 4 month old boy from this marriage.I stay with my husband and his parents. Since last 4-5 months the attitude of my husband and his family have changed and they have started me pinching over minor minor issues.My husband has started to ignore me and when I asked him the reason he said he want to marry another girl whom he love.He simply asked me for a divorce and said he don't want the child either. When I told him that he will have to pay for maintenance after divorce and share in his property he said that he doesn't have any property in his name and whatever he has bought is in his parents name. So I won't get anything and he also added that since I earn equal to him he is not entitled to pay neither maintenance money for me nor any money for my child's education and future. I have also given him my savings of last 2 years when he purchased a flat in his parents name.But he says I can't claim it either as I have no proof. Is he right?Kindly tell me the legal options available in front of me.