Notice for appearance at delh govt mediation and conciliation cen
This is to highlight malpractices that were recently observed from your account. The nature of these is as follows:-
a. Creation of multiple customer accounts by the merchant and merchant posing as a customer by ordering products from their own account leading to cash back fraud
b. Merchant ordering products for customers leading to cash back fraud
c. Sales to a Fake/Suspicious customer for unethical cash back proceeds
d. Colluding with other merchants on the Paytm platform leading to fraudulent / fake sales transactions and cash back fraud
In this regard please note that the following transactions are not allowed legally:
• Merchant buying for self
• Merchant ordering for another known customer
• Merchant ordering for a fake/bogus customer
Please also note that we are taking the following course of action:
1. We have blocked your seller account. Your account has been flagged as Fraudulent.
2. We have de-listed your product catalog from our site.
3. In effect, you will not be able to do business at Paytm.
4. You are required to pay an amount of INR 1,12,608 as penalty fee for damages caused to Paytm. The same is required to be paid within 1 month of the date of this letter. If the penalty fee amount is not received within 1 month, we will have to forward your case to our legal department for necessary action. Your payments will remain on hold with Paytm.
5. Once you have paid the penalty fee, you are required to re-register to do business as a seller with Paytm. Please note that re-registration will be offered to you at the sole discretion of Paytm and may incur a fee.
6. Upon reactivation, Paytm will keep your account under observation going forward. In case we do notice faulty behavior, we may have to permanently block you from doing business with us.
We look forward to you doing business with us as per the Paytm seller guidelines.
In view of the above I need to present myself at the delhi govt mediation and conciliatoon centre at delhi on 24/08/2016...