Alimony U/s 25(2) & 26 of hindu marriage act 1955
I got divorce under mutual consent in feb 2004. In those terms n conditions, it was clearly mentioned that
1) my wife will never demand for maintenance in any court in future as well as she will not claim in any of my movable or immovable property and the same terms are been typed in the judgment copies as well. one time maintenance was paid to her.
2)we had a short period of marriage for about -10 months.
3)My ex wife cheated me at the time of marriage. She was already married n was a divorce at the time of marriage with me. after my divorce all this facts came in front of me.
4) Now she has filed for alimony under change circumstances after 10 years...
5) Now the matter is for final arguement on interim maintenance =>
CITATIONS OF HON'BLE HIGH COURT AND HON'BLE SUPREME COURT REQUIRED FOR-
1) No maintenance to wives in interim application under divorce by mutual consent after 10 years of divorce by mutual consent.
2) No maintenance to wives under divorce by mutual consent after 10 years of divorce by mutual consent
3) Ex wife petition is not tenable by law are the law points and citations required for me,
Please help me in the above mentioned 3 points.. i dont want to give my hard earned money to my ex-wife who is taking help of law....