Compromise on 498A/406

I have a query and need some suggestion on this. Me and my family [my elder brother, father and mother] convicted for 498A and 406. We have challenged that order to the District court and it is still pending. In the mean time both the parties we have decided for mutual settlement and it is being done. Amont paid to the opposite party. They have signed an agreement stating that they have recived all streedhan in good condition and they do not want to pursue this case any more. Primary complainent signed an affidavit and compromise pettion filed by both the parties in District Court. Another pettion for 391 submitted in the court which is allowed by the Dist and addl session judge for recalling witness. On oath both the witness primary complanient and her father admitted they does not want to pursue this case any more. State also given No objection on this compromise. Still dist judge pass any order to settle the case or give any direction to lower court to dismiss this case. In order sheet it mentioned as on oath compainent says she does not want to continue this case. It is being mutually setteled. My question is how we can move forward to finish this case.