Effect due Supreme Court has reserved the judgement for 1.5 yrs.
1. I have given the entire Practical and Written exam of B.Ed. 2007-2008 from Barkatullah University of Bhopal.
2. I have taken admission without state level counseling, in Veena Vadani College Bhopal which is recognized by NCTE for B.Ed. 2007-2008 and affiliated to Barkatullah University.
3. The Exam of these non counseling students of this B.ED. Was conducted on Interim order of Supreme Court.
4. The result of the same was not declared and the case was kept reserved by Supreme Court for 1.5 Year and finally given the Judgment on 06.01.2012.
5. In the mean while on the basis of BED Result awaited I have appeared for Utter Pradesh state Teacher Eligibility Test 2011(TET) held in September 2011 and passed this exam by 76% of marks.
6. On the basis of B.Ed. result awaited and passed TET 2011 I applied in 72825 Primary teacher’s vacancy of Utter Pradesh state in Dec 2011.
7. Since the Supreme Court has denied for the result of non counseling students of B.Ed. 2007-2008, I retook admission in B.Ed. 2012-2013 from Barkatullah University Bhopal and passed this exam by 59% of marks.
8. College always kept us in dark and told us every time that the result will be out soon.
9. Since the judgment of the result was reserved for so long by the Supreme Court I was not able to reappear in B.Ed. earlier then 2012-2013.
10. My Date of Birth is 25/09/1971 and in the 72825 Primary teacher’s vacancy of Utter Pradesh state the upper age limit as on 01.07.2011 was of 40 Years for general category, which was marginally meat by me as a general candidate.
11. Now I am overage as maximum age limit for teacher’s vacancy is 40 years for general category.
Appeal/Prayer from the Supreme Court
Allow me to be eligible for these 72825 Primary teacher’s vacancy of Utter Pradesh state on the basis of B.Ed.2012-2013 in place of B.Ed.2007-2008.
In the light of exceptional case for one time looking to my future and the efforts that I have put in for the study and have no mistake. The college has cheated me at all level and they have hidden all the facts that these exams of B.Ed.2007-2008 were not a regular one and always told us that the result will be out very soon.
Supreme Court has also kept the judgment reserved for 1.5 years.
In the mean while I also crossed the upper age limit for general category for teacher’s vacancy.
Due to late decision of supreme court I have lost many vacancy and now overage.Can I get a chance to appear in the vacancy which were locked due to some other reason in 2011 now open again and I have done new BEd. from same university.
Is there is any related judgement of supreme court? Please let me know.