Service matter

Sir Ihave been working as a Scintific assistant-B in Dept.of Atomic energy since 2001.Unfortunately Iwas accused in IPC 304B Case in 2005.After Elaborated trial in sessions court I have been aquitted from criminal charges in 2009.But respondent filed a criminal revision petition in Hon’ble high court Hyderabad in dec’2009.Due to above petition,Ihave not been promoted to higher grade since 2005.Iwant to know that whether the petition filed against a acquittal is continuation of departmental prcoceedings or not? Please study following order which may be helpful if I approach the CAT Writ petitions no.27607,27614,22929 of 2009 in Hon’ble Highcourt,Hyderabad. The hon’ble Sri Justice V.Eswaraiah has given a common order: Para no.20 says;once the criminal court aquits the accused,it must amount to be conclusion of the judicial proceedings in first instance.Therefore ,the appeals filed against the acquittal orders cannot be treated as continuation of criminal proceedings. Yours Faithfully B.M.V.Nagavendra Rao Scientific Asst.B Heavy Water Plant(Manuguru) Dept.Of Atomic Energy Govt.of India Aswapuram-507116 Andhrapradesh Email:[deleted]